Conveniently located in the Old Port District, the Hampton Inn by Hilton Portland Downtown-Waterfront hotel offers fantastic views of breathtaking Casco Bay and Portland, Maine’s historic waterfront. There’s so much to see and do within walking distance – stroll cobblestone streets for boutique shops, visit museums and galleries, sample gourmet restaurants and cafés – it’s all nearby!
Waterfront wonders, delectable dining, and super shopping… Welcome to Portland’s historic Old Port District!
Step outside our Portland hotel’s front door for easy access to the Casco Bay Lines ferry terminal, Ocean excursions and sailing tours, the Portland Trails jogging path, as well as great family attractions like the Children’s Museum and Theatre of Maine, located less than one mile away. We’re also just one mile from the Cumberland County Civic Center, and conveniently located near Portland attractions such as Hadlock Field – home of the Red Sox affiliate Portland Seadogs, Portland Museum of Art, Cape Elizabeth and South Portland region.
Have a refreshing stay at our hotel in Portland, Maine with our extensive range of amenities. Unwind in a contemporary guest room featuring a clean and fresh Hampton bed®, 37-inch HDTV and free high-speed internet access. Select a spacious suite and enjoy extra space to stretch out and relax. Start your day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast before setting off for the day and Sebago Restaurant, located on the hotel’s 1st floor, offers lunch, dinner and late night snacks seven days a week. Maintain your strength in the onsite fitness center, or enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor pool.
Things To Do
Discover the wealth of activities in Portland… all mere steps from the Hampton Inn® by Hilton Portland Downtown – Waterfront hotel. From the Old Port District, all the charm and excitement of the historic waterfront is at your fingertips. Take a sunset cruise from Portland Harbor, hunt for antique treasures or tour Allagash Brewery. Experience some exhilarating whitewater rafting or deep-sea fishing. It’s all part of your exciting Portland vacation. Learn about history at the lavish Victoria Mansion (Morse-Libby House), featuring the finest pre-Civil War era architecture in America, the Portland Museum of Art, and the Children’s Museum. No trip to historic Maine is complete without our most famous Portland tourism adventure: the famous lighthouses. Whatever you need, we’ll help you with it at Hampton Inn by Hilton Portland Downtown.
- Located in the historic Old Port District, one block from Portland’s Waterfront
- Walking distance to Children’s Museum, boutiques, galleries and dining
- Ocean and Casco Bay views available from guest rooms and suites
- Guest rooms and suites feature 42-inch HDTVs, microwaves and mini-fridges
- On-site Sebago Brewing Co. Restaurant on the first floor
- Free WiFi, fitness center, indoor pool and business center
Hampton Inn by Hilton Portland Downtown – Waterfront
209 Fore Street, Portland, Maine, 04101, USA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford151 Main St, Oxford, ME 04270, USA
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...851 Columbus Avenue Springfield, M...
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...65 Prescott St, Worcester, Massach...
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...9 Nixon Rd, Westford, MA 01886
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Boston Cross...811 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, ...