Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox Hotel! The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lenox hotel is nestled in the natural beauty of the Berkshire Mountains. Although quiet and remote, this area offers visitors cultural and recreational opportunities that entice you to venture out and explore. From the excitement of downhill skiing at Jiminy Peak Mountain and live music at Tanglewood Music Center to relaxing strolls through Hancock Shaker Village and Norman Rockwell Museum, there is plenty to do while staying at our Berkshire Mountains hotel. What a grand place to plan your next business meeting or special social event in our 912 sq ft meeting room that can accommodate up to 75 guests. The staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox hotel are ready to work with you on all of the details. The hotel is conveniently located just off I-90 at exit 2. Bear right off the exit ramp. Travel north 8 miles on Route 20 West/Route 7 North through Lee and Lenox, Massachusetts toward Pittsfield. Make a left to enter the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox hotel.
Nearby Attractions and Points of Interest to the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox Hotel Include:
- Colonial Theatre – Live theatre presents Broadway, music, dance and comedy shows year round
- Tanglewood Music Center – Seasonal live concerts, home to Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Lee Prime Outlets – Over 60 of your favorite shops
- Ski Butternut Mountain – Magnificent downhill skiing with lessons available
- Pontoosuc Lake Country Club – Golf 18 holes in the beauty of the Berkshire Mountains
- Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center – Year round art center and historic theatre
- MASS MoCA – Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art
- Berkshire Museum – Where art, history and science collide with exhibits for all ages
The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox hotel is ideally situated in this quaint romantic resort town surrounded by natural beauty. Our guestrooms and suites offer the ideal Berkshire Mountains location along with complimentary high-speed internet access, a handy lap desk, Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™, free local calling, and complimentary coffee and tea service. We even have suites with in-room whirlpools for romantic getaways! Our indoor pool is the perfect place to relax after a exploring the Berkshires. Our fitness center is fully-equipped and ready for you to stay fit! When its time to get work done, visit our business center or see our friendly staff to assist you or hold your next special event in our meeting room. The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox hotel provides comfortable accommodations in a magnificent and romantic location.
Amenities of the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox Hotel Include:
- Suite Shop® Convenience Store
- Meeting Room and Business Center
- LCD Flat Screen TVs with Complimentary HBO
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™
- Purity Basics™ Amenities
- On the House™ Hot Breakfast & On the Run Breakfast Bag™
- 100% Hampton Guarantee
- Mt. Greylock and Jiminy Peak Ski Resort nearby
- Close to Tanglewood and Norman Rockwell Museum
- 79 guest rooms and accessible rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Largest meeting room: 912 sq. ft.
Included in Every Stay
- Hampton’s free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free high-speed internet access in every room
- Gym/Fitness Center Use
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Berkshires Lenox Hotel
445 Pittsfield Road Lenox, MA 01240
Phone: (413) 499-1111
Fax: (413) 499-4444
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford151 Main St, Oxford, ME 04270, USA
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...851 Columbus Avenue Springfield, M...
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...65 Prescott St, Worcester, Massach...
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilto...9 Nixon Rd, Westford, MA 01886
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Boston Cross...811 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, ...